We are one big family around the world. Our excellent team serves various industries worldwide with state-of-the-art manufacturing and always strives to exceed our partners' expectations.
Are you passionate about precision? Become part of our team!
We specialize in machining using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and are the market leader in the production of compressor wheels for the automotive industry. In addition to the plant in China, the BOOSTER Group has further locations in Germany, Mexico and Slovakia and employs around 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Cooperate with the project manager and NPI to complete the new product development plan and technical capability analysis;
- Follow up the introduction, trial production and mass production of new products in the whole assembly process;
- Lead the development of related production line equipment, formulate technical specifications, review equipment plans, debug and accept production lines;
- Design and import and use of fixtures;
- Make device I/O table;
- Write corresponding programs according to equipment requirements;
- Implement the import, debugging and optimization of equipment programs;
- Assist in the on-site assembly and debugging process of the equipment;
- After the equipment is shipped, improve the product in response to the needs of customers
You bring with you
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in electrical design/ automation
- Skill requirements: proficient in the use and programming of PLC software such as Omron, Keyence, Siemens, Beckhoff, etc.
- Cognex camera usage and programming is preferred
- Solve the technical and fault problems of the equipment in the assembly process
- Development of spare parts for key equipment
- Review and acceptance of new equipment and electrical technical solutions
- 5S,TPM, the promotion of continuous improvement
- Formulation and revision of various equipment management documents
- Processing and saving of various equipment documents, plc, touch screen program and driver parameter backup
- Statistics and analysis of the company's power consumption, and put forward measures to reduce consumption
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with PLC of Beckhoff and the software TwinCat is preferred
- familiarization with existing PLC program and hardware in a short period of time, modification and extending of existing program.
- Experience in visualization of HMI with C#, modifying and extending of existing visualization
- Maintenance and integration of existing Database (MongoDB) to the internal DB server
- Rexroth drive /software Indraworks
- Beckhoff servo drives
- Laser -datalogic /software lighter suite
- Guillemine riveting machine
- Kistler – Maxymo software
- TOX pressfitting machine
- Vibration feeders e.g. AsyCube530/FlexCube 530
- Experience in teaching robots ABB (IRB 1300-10/1 15 or ABB IRB 910INV-6/0.55) or Stäubli TS80 (ideally both brand)
- able to modify and extending the existing program
- experience with COGNEX designer 2.7, COGNEX vision pro and In-Sight Explorer
- able to use existing program
- ideally able to modify and extending the existing program
- Strong technical understanding in assembly processes, minimum 5 years’ experience in programing
- Fluent English in written and spoken form is preferred, at least good reading and writing skills
- College degree or above, 5 years working experience in automation equipment
- Familiar with the equipment management system, the preparation and improvement of operation instructions.
- Have good communication, expression skills, high execution ability, and strong hands-on ability.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your meaningful application to Jufang Shi: send e-mail
BOOSTER Precision Components (Taicang) Co., Ltd.
Northern half, Building #9, No.36 East Dalian Road
215400 Taicang / China
Phone: +86 (512) 5383 6609
Mobile: +86 (180) 5123 5501