We are one big family around the world. Our excellent team serves various industries worldwide with state-of-the-art manufacturing and always strives to exceed our partners' expectations.
Are you passionate about precision? Become part of our team!
We specialize in machining using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and are the market leader in the production of compressor wheels for the automotive industry. In addition to the plants in Slovakia, the Booster Group has further locations in Germany, Mexico and China and employs around 1,000 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated PROJECT ENGINEER (M/F/X)
- Planning of activities for each project according to FQU699
- Generate the quote of each project based on the PROJ005-A format (calculation of the cost of the product)
- Define the process regarding the product to be developed, review with the Project Manager of the group
- Launch the process and its validation in conjunction with the Engineering and Production department
- Stabilize the process so that production buys the process and starts production
- Coordinate PPAP run planning
- Take time to test process capability
- Review and modify process parameters in order to improve its capacity
- Create, design the lay out of the plant according to the needs of the organization
- Production process support
- Process failure detection
- Reduction of cycle times in the different processes of the company
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- 18 years and older
- Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical Engineer or related) Preferably Titled
- Process management, manufacturing project methods, machining
- 3 to 5 years of experience and/or 3 years of experience as a manufacturing engineer
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your meaningful application to:
Mercurio 138, PIMSA 1
21210 Mexicali / Mexico