We are one big family around the world. Our excellent team serves various industries worldwide with state-of-the-art manufacturing and always strives to exceed our partners' expectations.
Are you passionate about precision? Become part of our team!
We specialize in machining using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and are the market leader in the production of compressor wheels for the automotive industry. In addition to the plant in China, the BOOSTER Group has further locations in Germany, Mexico and Slovakia and employs around 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Strategic planning and management of logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service
- Planning, managing, optimizing and coordinating the entire production cycle
- Planning and purchasing raw materials for production plan
- Communication with customers, suppliers and plants within the group
- Supervision of optimal inventory levels, delivery dates, shipping costs and production efficiency
- Checking the fulfillment of the production plan
- Management of inventory of packaging materials
- Solving escalations with customers and suppliers
- Organization of handling, storage and basic identification of materials, components and finished products
- Participation on the solution of unsuitable logistics deliveries
- Negotiation of pricing and delivery terms with suppliers and carriers
- Creating, supervising and reviewing processes within the activities of the department
- Managing and leading of department staff
- Participation on inventories within the activities of the department
- Compliance with the principles of ISO TS 16949 quality systems, compliance with OHSAS 18001 safety and health at work, compliance with environmental protection principles in accordance with ISO 14001
- Adherence to the principles of safety at work and fire protection, cleanliness and order at work, and responsibility for work equipment to ensure that they are not damaged
- Keeping the instructions of the superior related to work, to comply with the provisions of the internal rules and guidelines
- Other activities as required by the superior
You bring with you
- University study of 2nd grade
- Field of study is technical or economical area
- At least 4 years in production planning
- Customer orientation.
- Overview of product portfolio, production planning, and purchased parts.
- English - intermediate (must)
- German - intermediate (advantage)
- Responsible and precise approach
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leading of people
- Organizational and communication skills
- Result orientation
- MS office - user level
- SAP - user level
- Driving licence Type B
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your meaningful application to Jufang Shi: send e-mail
BOOSTER Precision Components (Taicang) Co., Ltd.
Northern half, Building #9, No.36 East Dalian Road
215400 Taicang / China
Phone: +86 (512) 5383 6609
Mobile: +86 (180) 5123 5501